13 oz Pizza Dough
1/2 cup Alfredo Sauce
1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup Shredded Provolone Cheese
2 cans of 6-8 Artichoke Hearts
1 Avocado (thinly sliced)
1/2 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
1/4 cup Black Olives
10-15 Cherry Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- Rub pizza pan lightly with shortening.
- Roll out dough. Place on pan and form crust (edge).
- Use a fork to place fork holes in dough to prevent air bubbles
- Spread Alfredo sauce on dough.
- Spread mozzarella and provolone cheese evenly over pizza.
- Place artichoke hearts two fingers apart making o-rings on pizza.
- Place sliced avocados between every artichoke heart.
- Lightly spread red onions, tomatoes and black olives.
- Top with Feta cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 375-400° until crust is brown and bottom is baked.
- Brush top edge of pizza crust with garlic butter.